Steps for Managing Google Classroom
1) Students should log in to their Homeroom page on Google Classroom by 10:10 am each day. There will be a prompt that the students will need to respond to by 10:10 for attendance purposes.
2) Secondary students will need to check Google Classroom for every class following a delayed start schedule. The schedule is attached for your convenience.
3) Online instructional material will include live group chat and/or video streams during this time of quarantine, and the use of additional instructional resources such as Khan Academy. Students should reach out to their classroom teachers for specific questions.
4) Please ensure that your student completes and submits all assignments independently and on-time. Assignments will either be completed online or handwritten will have to be scanned or photographed to be emailed to the teacher by the deadline indicated in Google Classroom. It is important that your student completes the assignments as assigned- this is mandatory and not optional.
5) The online instruction will end at 3:00 pm and all work assigned in Google Classroom for that day must be submitted by 3:00 pm unless an alternate due date is indicated or the late policy will apply.