Congratulations to the Grace Christian Sports Teams for competing for Championships & representing Grace Christian well! Boys Varsity Basketball Team
Congratulations to GCA Boys Varsity Basketball Players Josh Jones and Nathan Owens for being selected as McDonald's All-American Nominees for the state of Maryland!
Congratulations to Elisha Walker on being named to the All-Charles County Fall Sports 2nd Team for Boys Varsity Soccer!
Grace Christian Academy offers a dynamic and competitive athletic program with a variety of sports offerings. The athletic program is focused on the development of excellence with the understanding that athletics are an extension of the classroom and the overall Christian education at GCA. We are thrilled that more than 50% of our secondary students choose to participate on an athletic team during the course of the year. We offer a safe, Christian, and nurturing environment while focusing on the development of excellence with the highest quality of professionalism. We invite you to explore our website's athletic pages to learn more about our program.
Our athletic program features:
- Excellent coaches
- An emphasis on skill development & fundamentals
- Competitive schedules
- Multiple sports offerings
- Quality facilities
- Opportunities for students of all ages
- Aide in helping students get to the next level
For More Information
Please see the following pages for more information:
- Athletic policies -- Athletic Handbook
- Gate fees & concessions schedule -- please see the right column on the home athletic page
- Teams & Coaches -- team pages
- Schedule and directions -- athletic calendar
- Athletic forms -- forms
- League information and teams we play against -- league information
- Camps and clinics -- camps & clinics
- League & state championships -- championships
- Latest news about our teams & athletes -- knights in the news
- Information about where our student-athletes are playing at the next level -- knights in college