To complete our online re enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. It is important to log into Parents Web using the email address that you used to create your account. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below. To access ParentsWeb:
1. Please go to www.renweb.com
2. Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter our District Code.
4. Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
5. After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll button in the left menu.
6. Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
7. Pay grade appropriate program fees to the school office prior to the first day of school.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for GCA. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms (Emergency Contact, Financial Agreement and updated Health Inventory forms) that also must be submitted. These forms were also sent home with preschool and elementary students, and were mailed to middle school parents. Please complete and bring these forms into the school office with your payment for your student(s) Registration Fee and applicable Program Fee(s) to complete your registration.
Returning students do not need to re-enroll in FACTS. You will be automatically re-enrolled. If you are enrolling new students, you will need to log into your FACTS account and add your new students to your account. Questions about FACTS should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-645-0406.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please feel free to contact the Admissions Team at: email@example.com or 301-645-0406.