Families interested in touring or applying to Grace Christian Academy may contact our Director of Admissions, Mrs. Blair Salvas, by phone at 301-645-0406 or by email at email@example.com to set up an appointment. Our application process is outlined below. If you have any questions after reviewing our admissions process online, do not hesitate to phone the school office.
The following requirements have been established for admission to Grace Christian
- Completion of the on-line application with signatures and appropriate fees.
- Satisfactory scholastic and behavioral records from previous school.
- Satisfactory performance on a formal entrance test.
- Health records that meet State requirements.
- Medical Forms. Maryland State law requires that the Health Inventory Form with Lead Screening signed by the parent and the child’s physician be on file for all students.
- Immunization Record. Maryland State law requires students entering any school within the state to have the following immunizations: poliomyelitis, small pox, diphtheria, rubella, pertussis and tetanus.
- Read the Student/Parent Manual and agree to support the guidelines presented.
- Completion of family interview with Academy principal.
- Completion of Student Questionnaire (secondary).
- Complete registration with FACTS Tuition Management within 10 days of interview and acceptance.
* Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1 of the year of entrance.
Grace Christian Academy of Maryland admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Grace Christian Academy of Maryland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Click here to apply online to Grace Christian Academy of Maryland.