The following requirements have been established for admission to Grace Christian Academy:
- Completion of the on-line application with signatures and appropriate fees.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification (i.e. Driver’s License/Passport)
- Scholastic and behavioral records from previous school.
- Completion of Grace Christian Academy admissions/entrance test (Kindergarten – Grade 8).
- Health records that meet State requirements.
- Medical Forms. Maryland State law requires that the Health Inventory Form with Lead Screening signed by the parent and the child’s physician be on file for all students.
- Immunization Record. Maryland State law requires students entering any school within the state to have the following immunizations: poliomyelitis, smallpox, diphtheria, rubella, pertussis and tetanus.
- Submit all enrollment forms prior to interview with the Director of School.
- Completion of family interview with Director of School.
- Complete registration with FACTS Tuition Management within 10 days of interview and acceptance.
** Pre-K 3 students must be three years of age by September 1 of the year of entrance.
** Pre-K 4 students must be four years of age by September 1 of the year of entrance.
* Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1 of the year of entrance.
(All PK students must be fully toilet trained prior to 1st day of school. Pull-up pants not permitted)
Grace Christian Academy of Maryland admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Grace Christian Academy of Maryland does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
See our full admissions policy here.
Click here to apply online to Grace Christian Academy of Maryland.