New Student Enrollment
Open enrollment for the upcoming school year at Grace Christian Academy of Maryland begins on March 1st. The link for the application is at the bottom of this page and must be completed online.
You will be prompted to create a user name and password in order to start your application. The application can be opened and closed and worked on at your leisure. This New Student Checklist
will walk you through the enrollment process.
The following documents are required in order to finalize your application process:
- Emergency Form (OCC 1214)
- Financial Agreement/Acknowledgement
- Registration with FACTS
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Immunization Record (copy)
- Health Inventory form with Lead Screening – ALL new students must have this form.
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Care Plan (if applicable)
- Asthma Action Plan (if applicable)
- A copy of last year’s and most current report cards
- Final/Original Transcript
- Standardized testing results if you have taken this test at your current school.
- Set up RenWeb account.
- FACTS Tuition Mgmt.
- Peace of Mind Insurance (optional)
- Request for Records submitted
- Legal/Custodial Documents (if applicable)
- Character Reference Form (6th - 8th grade)
- Math Recommendation Form (6th - 8th grade)
- Statement of Faith
- Parental Statement
- Individualized Education Plan (if applicable)
- Behavior Records
- New Family Referral Form (if applicable)
- A Parent's Guide for Pre-K and Extended Care Students
All students must take our entrance exam. The testing fee is $65 and must be paid at the time of testing. The test for Kindergarten students is one half hour in length, 1st-3rd grade, approximately 1½ hours and 4th-8th grade, approximately 2 hours. Prior to testing, please submit report cards, progress reports, or any IEP/504 information to our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to testing. Once those records are received, we will contact you to schedule a testing date.
Tuition assistance application is available through our website as well. This is not a loan, but a discount on your tuition payments. You will need your previous year's income taxes completed in order to apply. The process can take 4-6 weeks to complete. The online school registration must be submitted in order to be considered for tuition assistance. The application fee is non-refundable.
Tuition Credits and Discounts
If your student (entering 2nd-8th grade) is transferring from a private/Christian school that they have “aged out” or the school is closing, you are eligible for a $1,000 tuition credit to be credited to your account $100/month for 10 months. Current members of Grace Church, Waldorf can apply for a 10% tuition discount.
To complete our online re enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. It is important to log into Parents Web using the email address that you used to create your account. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
To access ParentsWeb:
2. Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter our District Code.
4. Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
5. After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll button in the left menu.
6. Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
7. Pay grade appropriate program fees to the school office prior to the first day of school.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for GCA. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms (Emergency Contact, Financial Agreement and updated Health Inventory forms) that also must be submitted. These forms were also sent home with preschool and elementary students, and were mailed to middle school parents. Please complete and bring these forms into the school office with your payment for your student(s) Registration Fee and applicable Program Fee(s) to complete your registration.
Returning students do not need to re-enroll in FACTS. You will be automatically re-enrolled. If you are enrolling new students, you will need to log into your FACTS account and add your new students to your account. Questions about FACTS should be forwarded to email@example.com
or call 301-645-0406.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please feel free to contact the Admissions Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org